The website www.fit4lifeguides.com is owned by METADERIVATIVE SERVICES LIMITED, with offices located at Nigeria.
Your privacy is important to www.fit4lifeguides.com and we are committed to carefully managing your individual identifiable information or personal information as it will be referred to throughout this policy. Personal information means any information which may be used either alone or in combination with any other information to identify you personally. This could include information such as your first and last name as well as your email address or any other contact information.
Information that www.fit4lifeguides.com collects
– We collect personal information from users. In each case, you will only be required to provide the personal information that we need in order to provide you with the products and services which you have requested from us. You may be entitled under data protection laws to be able to access and review this information.
– We receive and collect personal information from you when you register for services on fit4lifeguides.com or use the website.
- – We may process and collect this information and this could include your username, password, name, address and email address and any other contact information.
– We use this personal information for the following general purposes:
- – To fulfil orders and requests for services on the website.
- – To improve our products and services.
- – For billing purposes.
Information collected and stored when users access www.fit4lifeguides.com
In addition to personal information or other information which users may choose to submit to www.fit4lifeguides.com, we may collect information from a variety of technologies which automatically collect information as users visit the website. This usage information may be stored or accessed using a variety of different technologies which may be downloaded to a user’s personal computer, browser or laptop.
This usage information could include:
- – User’s IP Address
- – Device functionality
- – The URL which referred you to fit4lifeguides.com
- – The areas of fit4lifeguides.com which users visit the most
- – Device location
- – Device characteristics
We may also use tracking technologies such as cookies. Cookies are a small file which is placed on the user’s device when they visit the website. Cookies do not collect any personal information, but they do help us to run the website better. Cookies may be disabled and for more information on cookies and how to disable them you should be able to find this in your individual browser settings.
How we use personal information
We may use the personal information collected from customers in the following ways:
- – To contact customers and inform them of new products and services which we may think they will find interesting.
- – For internal business purposes.
- – For purposes which are disclosed to the user at the time when they provide the personal information.
- – To enable users to participate in certain website features and products and services.
- – To process account registrations.
Disclosing information to third parties
We may share some of your personal information with trusted business partners which provide some of our services on our behalf. These business partners may use this information to help to provide you with the personal information that you have requested from us.
We may also transfer some of your personal information if we are permitted by law to do so or in order to comply with a legal process.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. we follow a series of general security guidelines with regards to safeguarding your personal information. However, no method of transmission of personal information over the internet can ever be entirely secure therefore we can not guarantee the entire security of your personal information or its confidentially.
How to exercise your rights
You have a number of rights regarding your personal information such as the right to obtain a copy of it, have it deleted, modified or to object to us processing your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights that you have about personal data or if you would like to know more about what rights you have with regards to your personal data then please get in touch using the information provided.